Tuesday, September 14, 2010

HOW TO REACH ME

Ok, so to make a long story short, if you need to reach me - simply call my cell phone number. Yes, the American one that you have in your phones now. If I have wifi (which I do most of the day) it will ring through a fancy thing I set up in skype on my iPhone and I can answer it like a normal call. ALSO: If you see this number calling you, it's me: (310) 982-7603. You can call either that number or my regular American number and it will ring on my end. **Don't forget I'm 9 hours ahead and I cherish my sleep ;)

The old fashioned way of sending me an e-mail, skype, AIM, or facebook all work too, of course :)

AND for those of you who want to send me regular old snail mail (which should be all of you), PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE shoot me an e-mail or facebook message so I can send you my address privately!! (I don't want to post it here). Don't forget :) - mhernandez25@gmail.com

Likewise please send me your addresses so I can send out some postcards and good ol' fashioned hand-written letters! I could use some pen pals.

Thank you to everyone who has been keeping in touch!! And if I haven't gotten in touch with you just yet, my apologies, I promise I'll get to it soon :)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like your year in France is going to be way better than my year in Korea... I forgot the Tapatio!

    ReplyDelete