Thursday, November 25, 2010

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

The happiest of Thankgivings to everyone out there!!! Words cannot express how homesick it makes me to be away for this holiday. I always figured it would be Christmas that got me, but Christmas exists here - so it's not so bad. But seeing everyone's status updates and pictures on facebook about Thanksgiving makes me miss the comforts of home so much!!!

Momma Blanca sent me an AMAZING Thanksgiving care package, so everyone cross your fingers that I don't botch Thanksgiving dinner when I try this weekend. I will keep you posted!

Thankful for every single one of my friends and family :)

1 comment:

  1. I hope you had a wonderful overseas Thanksgiving Melissa. I totally over ate two days in a row and I officially cannot consume anymore yams or turkey. I am so thankful to have you as a friend and I want you to know that you are so important to me as a friend. I told you that I was sending you something else, but I decided to save it for when it gets closer to Christmas. Talk with you soon!

    ReplyDelete